We may have over 4′ of snow already here in Ironwood, Michigan, but our product team is hard at work finalizing our Spring 2020 collection.
The problem is, when we finish the collection, there will be even more snow on the ground.
That’s where you come in. To launch these products in late March, we need some photographs of baseball caps, trucker caps, t-shirts and tanks in some warmer climates. Places not covered in an ice sheet essentially.
So if you’re a Stormy Kromer fan, a good digital photographer (amateur or pro) and you either live someplace sunny or are visiting someplace sunny early next year, we want to talk to you!
Here are a few more details of what we’re needing/looking for:
- 25-30 lifestyle photos appropriate for web/social use
- Products for both men and women, plus some kids
- Products include structured and unstructured ball caps, t-shirts, tanks
- Product samples would be available early January
- Photo deadline is early March
To be considered, please complete the form below. We will likely interview a few folks, and then choose a photographer by early January. Thanks for your interest!
[wpforms id=”10374″ title=”false” description=”false”]